The following core values inform our work and guide how we relate with stakeholders at various levels:
- Empathy: We focus on understanding the thoughts, feelings, and emotional state of those we serve.
- Dedication: We are fully engaged in whatsoever we do and are committed to doing better in all aspects of our work.
- Ethics: As agents of change, we respect the ethics and best practices that govern the conduct of our work at all levels.
- Advocacy: We are dedicated to the practice of supporting our clients to make their voices heard.
- Teamwork: We leverage collaboration through volunteerism to engage stakeholders achieve a common goal
The following are our guiding principles
- Gender Sensitivity: BeLA believes in the elimination of all forms of discriminations, stigmatization, segregation, and stereotypes that negatively affect our members, staff, and other stakeholders, based on their gender.
- Respect for human rights: Respect for human rights is an inherent condition and held at the top of our priorities as agents of change.
- Collaboration: BeLA commits to fully engage her clients, host community, key stakeholders for a common purpose.